nothings worse than passing up an opportunity you know you would’ve enjoyed because of the fear of being judged
do you ever get in those moods where you don’t feel like reading and you don’t feel like being on the internet and you don’t feel like watching a show and you don’t feel like sleeping and you don’t feel like existing in general
Gremlins movie poster by Florian Bertmer
this movie is the biggest inspiration ever since i found out it was just some college kids that made it on their own without a studio and stuff and it made millions of dollars and that stuff keeps me goin
1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds.
Fancy (2014) / Clueless (1995)
Just Cavalli top [from the spring 2014 collection] and skirt.